1. Devotion – We believe that personal devotion to the Lord should be a believer’s top priority. Fellowshipping with the lord through prayer and his word is “the most necessary” activity and from which all Christ Centered Ministry Flows (Luke 10:38-42).
2. Discipleship – We seek, through teaching and example to disciple each believer so that he/she might grow in the knowledge of Christ with all wisdom and spiritual understanding (Col 1:9) resulting in the equipping of the saints for the work of the ministry (Eph 4:11-13).
3. Faithfulness – We seek to exhort each one to faithfulness, emphasizing that the lord is sovereign over all (Ps 103:19) and calls us to faithfulness, leaving the results to him. Realizing that when we are primarily trying to produce results faithfulness to God’s Word is often compromised (Prov 21:31; Acts 2:42).
4. Balance – We seek to live lives in balance according to the Lord’s expectations and priorities for us (Matt 11:-30), so that our lives will reflect the characters of Christ to a world that lives according to worldly priorities (1 Pt 3:15; Matt 5:14-16; Col 3:23).
5. Christ-centered Sensitivity – We believe that in cultivating our passion for Christ we will be more and more sensitive to people in a Christ-centered way thereby pointing them to Christ (Gal 5:22-23). We believe that if sensitivity is a goal not a fruit, our sensitivity will become more man-centered thereby compromising scripture and enabling people to continue to make self the main issue not the glory of the Lord (1 Cor 8:6; John 3:30).
6. Value each one’s personal vision – We seek to encourage and empower each individual to discern the Lord’s personal vision for him/her, so that everyone might live out their personal vision and mission to the glory of the Lord in both their individual lives and in the church (1 Cor 12).
7. View ministries as a means to an end. – We see our ministries, gifts, talents, skills, and resources as avenues by which we demonstrate our passion for Christ (Vision). It is not about us, but Jesus Christ (Room 12:3; 1 Cor 10:31).
8. Missions as an overflow not a program – We believe that missions Should be sparked and driven by a passion for Christ not primarily by enthusiasm for a program or destination. We believe that there is no spiritually superior mission field as the Lord’s measure is faithfulness to his call on one’s life (1 Peter 3:15 Acts 18:5 [NKJ]).
9. View the world as a battlefield. – We believe that a scriptural understanding of spiritual warfare (eph 6:10-12; 2 Cor 2:11) is essential for us if we are to live out the victory that the Lord has already won our behalf (Col 2:12-15).
10. Christ centered leadership – The Lord taught us to lead by serving. A key element in our church discipleship is Christ-Centered Leadership Training, in which biblical leadership principles are taught (Matthew 20: 25-28).